ADHA-CT would like to announce the availability of the Alice P. Fabrykiewicz, RDH, BS, Scholarship Award. The scholarship is a monetary award of $500 to honor one or two students pursuing the profession of dental hygiene. Selection is made by the Scholarship Committee based on the candidate’s demonstration of academic excellence and citizenship with final approval of the ADHA-CT Board of Trustees. The scholarship money will be sent directly to the Dental Hygiene School in the recipient’s name.
Must be a Connecticut resident and student accepted into or currently attending a dental hygiene program located in Connecticut.
Must submit completed Scholarship Application and the following materials:
* . Resume identifying involvement in school, community, or volunteer activities.
* Essay discussing how interest in dental hygiene developed and identifying objectives for personal growth after dental hygiene licensure.
* Most recent transcript forwarded directly from school.
The following may also be submitted for consideration:
* Financial need.
* Letter(s) of reference from individuals known by applicant (other than family).
* Recommendation from faculty.
Shall be made by the Scholarship Committee upon receipt of completed application and support materials, with final approval of the BOT.
Monetary amount, determined yearly by ADHA- CT, sent directly to the School of Dental Hygiene in recipient’s name.